Monday, December 16, 2013

Hello All!

Winter is here!  I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as they can.  Snowbiking, skiing, snowshoeing, whatever your passion, enjoy!  Please remember that we close the North Loop to biking in the winter.  Plum Creek is open to winter riding, my hope is that we can get this packed and have great riding all winter down there.


I am passing along some info from Jon, he's hosting an information meeting regarding a Bike Park for St. Cloud! 


Happy Winter!


MMCC




Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm holding an informational Bike Park meeting at the St Cloud Library in the Bremer Room next Tuesday night. December 17th, 7:30-8:30. I have a presentation and I will also be gathering information. I would love to see someone from your organization there!

Thanks

Jon Theis

No comments:

Post a Comment